Introducing the next level in world-class non-powered mixer performance.
The all new PV series mixing consoles include Peavey's reference-quality mic preamps that spec in at an incredible 0.0007% THD, making the PV series mixers excellent for live or recording applications.
The PV 10 BT includes 4 channels of reference quality mic preamps, 4 direct outputs for recording, a stereo channel, media channel w/Bluetooth wireless input, high quality digital effects w/LCD display, streaming USB out, MP3 playback via USB A input, Peavey's exclusive Kosmos audio enhancement, 48-volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, 2 channels of compression, one channel of on board selectable guitar preamp, 3-band EQ per channel w/bypass, channel mute buttons, aux send, signal clip indicators, & a stereo master LED meter bridge.
This amazingly versatile mixer is at home both in the studio as well as live applications.
Modern features such as Bluetooth allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device.
4 direct outs allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording.
In addition, the PV 10 BT can stream audio directly to a PC.
MP3 playback is also available, just plug a flash drive w/MP3 files on it into the USB A port & use the LCD to select & play back music.
The PV series Solo feature allows the user to listen to individual channels via headphone or control room outputs, & the EQ bypass allows the user to hear & compare the EQ'd signal to the original signal w/the push of a button.
2 channels of compression keep signals w/difficult levels under control, & Peavey's exclusive guitar shape adjusts the EQ & preamp specifically for guitar.
Hi pass filters on every channel remove unwanted rumble & noise, & balanced AUX & Master outputs ensure a clean noise-free signal to your powered speakers or power amplifier.
* 4 combination XLR/1/4-in low noise mic preamps
* Rugged console design
* EQ bypass per channel
* 2 channels of built-in compression
* Individual channel mutes
* LED clip & signal present indication
* On-board USB-A MP3 playback
* 4 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph
* 4 Channels of direct out
* 3-band EQ on all channels
* KOSMOS bass & treble enhancement
* Channel 9/10 stereo return/input
* Dual selectable control room outputs
* Individual Listen/Solo function
* Precision 60 mm faders on master
* Stereo USB-B streaming audio in & out
* One pre-fader AUX send
* High quality master LED meter bridge
* On-board studio quality digital effects w/individual channel control Effects & playback LCD display
* Master mic mute
* Stereo pan control per channel
* Studio quality headphone output
* Stereo 1/4-in , RCA or 3.5mm input channel
* Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
* Main stereo outputs w/1/4-in unbalanced & balanced XLR connectors
* New slim, low-profile design
* Global 48V phantom power
* Convenient tablet cradle
* Bluetooth wireless connectivity
* Weight Packed: 9.48 lb(4.3 kg)
* Width Packed: 16.14-in(40.9956 cm)
* Height Packed: 16.54-in(42.0116 cm)
* Depth Packed: 3.54-in(8.9916 cm)
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.