The PV 14 compact mixer has the best features, quality & price of any mixer in its class.
Peavey's reference-quality mic preamps spec in at an incredible .0007 THD making the PV 14 mixer excellent for live or recording applications.
The PV 14 mixer includes three-band EQ, effects send, monitor send on each channel & insert points on channels 1-10.
w/ten mono & two stereo channels, the PV 14 offers a total of twelve inputs.
The master section includes 48 volt phantom power, built-in digital effects, effects send & return, assignable tape input & a unique master contour EQ that helps sweeten the mix.
Dual XLR & !/4 inch outputs allow the PV 14 to easily connect w/other equipment.
Sleek metal design adds strength, durability & looks like no other mixer in this price range.
Rack mount kit available.
* Built-in DSP effects processor
* 10 RQT (reference-quality) low noise microphone inputs w/insert points
* Channels 11/12 & 13/14 w/dual switchable stereo line inputs
* 3-band EQ on all channels
* LED clip, signal, mute indication
* One pre-fader monitor send
* One post-fader effects send
* Precision 60 mm faders on input channels & stereo master outputs
* Control room output
* Global 48 volt phantom power, tape to control room & tape to mix assignments
* Stereo outputs w/1/4-inch unbalanced & LXR balanced connectors
* Rugged console design
* Universal switching power supply
* Dimensions 16.125-in W x 3.5-in H x 14.75-in D (Unpacked)
* Weight 12.1 lbs.
Item # 00512140