The PV 14 USB features built-in DSP effects w/multiple reverbs & delays, plus vocal enhancer & much more, while a USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer for recording from the mixer or playing back digital audio (compatible w/Mac OSX, Windows XP, ME & 2000).
It also includes pre-fader monitor sends; post-fader effects send; inserts on all channels; & dual, switchable line inputs on the two stereo channels.
All PV Series mixers include our Tape to Control Room & Tape to Mix assigns, which allow the operator to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer's channels.
In addition, the mixers' Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring.
Phantom power, effects send & a contour switch are also standard on all models.
* Compatable w/Mac OSX, Win XP, ME & 2000
* Built-in DSP effects processor
* Ten RQT (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs w/insert points
* Channels 11/12 & 13/14 w/dual switchable stereo line inputs
* 3-band EQ on all channels
* LED clip, signal, mute indication
* One pre-fader monitor send
* One post-fader effects send
* Precision 60 mm faders on input channels & stereo master outputs
* Control room output
* Global 48V phantom power, tape to control room & tape to mix assignments
* Stereo outputs w/1/4-in unbalanced & XLR balanced connectors
* Rugged console design
* Universal switching power supply
* USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
* Weight Unpacked: 12.10 lb(5.488 kg)
* Weight Packed: 15.00 lb(6.804 kg)
* Width Packed: 6-in(15.24 cm)
* Height Packed: 20.56-in(52.2224 cm)
* Depth Packed: 12.62"(32.0548 cm)