The PV 20 USB features built-in DSP effects w/multiple reverbs & delays, plus vocal enhancer & much more, while a USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer for recording from the mixer or playing back digital audio (compatible w/Mac OSX, Windows XP, ME & 2000).
It also includes pre-fader monitor sends, post-fader effects send, inserts on all channels, & dual, switchable line inputs on the two stereo channels.
All PV Series mixers include our Tape to Control Room & Tape to Mix assigns, which allow the operator to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer's channels.
In addition, the mixers' Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring.
Phantom power, effects send & a contour switch are also standard on all models.
* USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
* Compatable w/Mac OSX, Win XP, ME & 2000
* Built-in DSP effects processor
* Sixteen RQ(TM) (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs w/insert points
* Channels 17/18 & 19/20 w/dual switchable stereo line inputs
* 3-band EQ on all channels
* LED clip, signal & mute indication
* Two pre-fader monitor sends
* One post-fader effects send
* Precision 60 mm faders on input channels & stereo master out
* Control room outputs, global 48V phantom power
* Tape to control room & tape to mix assignments
* Stereo outputs w/1/4-in unbalanced & XLR balanced connectors
* Rugged console design
* Universal switching power supply
* Weight Unpacked: 17.5
* Width Unpacked: 22.062
* Depth Unpacked: 15.25
* Height Unpacked: 3.375
* Weight Packed: 21
* Width Packed: 27.875
* Depth Packed: 19.5
* Height Packed: 6.125
Item # 00513020