The PV 215 is a quasi three-way speaker system based on dual 15-in heavy duty woofers & an RX14T titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a 60 Degrees x 40 Degrees coverage constant-directivity horn.
The lightweight-yet-rugged, carpet-covered trapezoidal enclosure w/stand-mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound reinforcement, as well as music playback.
A full-length, black powdercoated steel grille provides driver protection & a Pro.
The PV 215 speaker system is rated at 700 Watts program power handling, & the full crossover network includes tweeter protection for clear, punchy sound & excellent long-term reliability.
Two 1/4-in phone jack input connectors make hook-up a breeze.
* Three-way sound reinforcement enclosure
* Peavey exclusive, heavy duty woofers w/a 2.375-in voice coil
* RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver w/a 1.4-in titanium diaphragm
* Tweeter protection
* 700 Watts program/1400 Watts peak power handling
* Heavy duty crossover network for driver protection & EQ
* Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
* 60 Degrees x 40 Degrees coverage constant- directivity horn for better off-axis tonality
* High quality, heavy duty carpet covering
* Steel handles
* Steel corners
* Rugged dado & rabbet construction for lightweight-butstrong joinery
* T-Nut speaker mounting
* Heavy duty, full-length steel grille
* Frequency range (-10 dB, half space): 40 Hz to 21 kHz
* Frequency response ( 3 dB, half space): 58 Hz to 17 kHz
* Sensitivity (1w/1m): 98 dB
* Power rating (program): 700 Watts
* Peak power capacity (peak): 1400 Watts
* Maximum SPL: 123.5 dB
* Transducer complement: Dual Peavey heavy duty 15-in premium woofers,
* RX141.4-in titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver on a 60 Degrees x 40 Degrees coverage constant directivity horn
* Driver protection: Positive temperature coefficient resistor
* Nominal coverage pattern: 60 Degrees x 40 Degrees
* Electro-acoustic crossover frequency: 2.6 kHz
* Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
* Input connections: Two 1/4-in phone jacks in parallel
* Enclosure materials & finish: Trapezoidal, black carpet-covered enclosure w/dado-joined 1/2" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) & a full-length, black powdercoated steel grille
* Dimensions (H x W x D): Front: 48.25-in x 18.38-in x 14.25-in, 122.6 cm x 46.7 cm x 36.2 cm
* Rear: 48.25-in x 11.75-in x 14.25-in, 122.6 cm x 29.8 cm x 36.2 cm
* Weight: 79 lbs.
* Mounting or suspension: Die-cast aluminum 1-3/8-in polemount cup for stand mounting
* Optional system upgrades: TLST 115X add-on subwoofer
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.