The PV Series, one of the most enduring loudspeaker enclosures from Peavey, is now powered w/class D technology.
Peaveyr proudly debuts the PV 215D, two lightweight & portable loudspeaker enclosures, utilizing Peavey's legendary loudspeaker & class D power amp technology to deliver unparalleled performance & value.
A long tradition in sound reinforcement, the PV Series enclosures are housed in durable wooden, carpet-covered enclosures w/a built-in pole mount.
The new PV powered enclosures deliver 400 watts of bass-pounding, distortion-free sound utilizing Peavey's DDTT compression.
* 800 Watts "peak" available power
* Quasi-three-way powered sound reinforcement enclosure
* RXT14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, w/1.4-in titanium diaphragm
* Constant directivity tweeter horn, 60 Degrees X 40 Degrees
* Class-D powered system w/up to 800 W total peak available power
* DDTT compression/anti-clipping protection
* Signal input via combo female XLR/1/4-in phone jack, providing balanced operation
* Heavy-duty crossover network w/high frequency driver protection
* Carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure
* Steel handles & protective corners
* Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill w/powder coat finish
* T-Nut speaker mounting
* Peaveyr exclusive dual 15-in heavy-duty woofers w/2 3/8-in voice coil & 50 oz.
* Contour switch provides bass & treble lift
* Weight Packed: 86.00 lb(39.008 kg)
* Width Packed: 20.5-in(52.07 cm)
* Height Packed: 50-in(127 cm)
* Depth Packed: 17"(43.18 cm)
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.