The PV 6 compact Peavey mixer offers durable construction & excellent sound quality at an unbelievably low price.
Made of metal, not plastic, the PV 6 is built tough & designed for either live sound or recording.
Its reference quality mic pre-amps are super quiet w/less than 0.0007% of total harmonic distortion.
Each of the four channels includes XLR & 1/4-in inputs, phantom power, EQ & effects send.
The master section offers assignable tape input & a master contour EQ which simultaneously cuts mids while slightly boosting the bass & treble in the overall mix.
Outputs include L & R for main & control room, effects send & headphones.
* Channels 3 & 5 w/stereo line inputs
* 3-band EQ on channels 1-2
* LED clip, signal
* 1 effects send w/stereo output
* 1 stereo effects returns
* Control room output
* phantom power, tape to control room & tape to mix assignments
* Stereo Output 1/4-inch balanced connectors
* Rugged console design
* USB port
* 4 RQT (reference-quality) low noise microphone inputs
* Weight Unpacked: 5.29 lb(2.4 kg)
* Weight Packed: 7.05 lb(3.2 kg)
* Width Packed: 4.25-in(10.795 cm)
* Height Packed: 15.25-in(38.735 cm)
* Depth Packed: 10.25-in(26.035 cm)