The PV 8 compact mixer from Peavey is perfect for live or studio applications.
The PV 8 mixer's reference quality mic pre-amps are super quiet w/less than 0.0007% of total harmonic distortion.
Six channels, w/one through four having XLR inputs, channel insert, phantom power, 3-band EQ & effects send.
The master section offers assignable tape input & a master contour EQ which simultaneously cuts mids while slightly boosting the bass & treble in the overall mix.
Outputs include L & R for main & control room, effects send & headphones.
Stylish metal casing adds overall strength & durability.
* Channels 5/6 & 7/8 w/dual switchable stereo line inputs
* 3-band EQ on all channels
* LED clip, signal, 1 pre-fader monitor send
* 1 post-fader effects send w/stereo output
* Control room output
* Global 48 volt phantom power, tape to control room & tape to mix assignments
* Stereo output 1/4-inch balanced connectors
* Rugged console design
* Reaper Software included
* 4 RQT (reference-quality) low noise microphone inputs
* Weight Unpacked: 7.10 lb(3.22 kg)
* Weight Packed: 9.00 lb(4.082 kg)
* Width Packed: 4.5-in(11.43 cm)
* Height Packed: 17.25-in(43.815 cm)
* Depth Packed: 12"(30.48 cm)