The PW150TFX 150-Watt P.A.
System combines quality performance & convenient features, all in a highly portable package.
You’ll find that the PW150TFXBT works well in a variety of environments, amplifying vocals, instruments, keyboards, drum machines, audio devices, & more.
The four 4.5" speakers & high-frequency driver provide just the right combination of high & midrange sounds.
This balance ensures your vocals cut through the mix while minimizing harsh & unwanted frequencies.
The PW150TFX construction is based on the same tried-and-true techniques as the rest of our speaker line.
This includes a heavy-duty steel grill & rigid corners.
This model also utilizes a high-frequency driver for crisp, accurate reproduction of treble frequency & articulate speech.
For the soloist or acoustic duo, the PW150TFXBT works well when positioned on a standard speaker stand.
The PW150TFX is the first Powerwerks Tower to feature a dedicated Monitor Out as well as a seperate Subwoofer output.
The PW150TFX allow features 4 built-in effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Chorus+Reverb, & Delay+Reverb.
The Powerlink Circuit allows two or more units to be linked together & function as one P.A.
As your following grows, so does your sound system.
Multiple units can be connected to increase the sound coverage in your venue of choice.
Output Power 1%: 2 x 75W: 2 x 4 ohm load
* Accepted Inputs: CH1 & CH2: Mic XLR Balanced, Line Level 1/4-in Un-balanced; Ch3: 1/8-in Line Level or Bluetooth Device (150TFXBT models)
* Frequency Response: 20HZ-20kHZ: Actual response is tailored to speaker cabinet for accurate acoustical response
* Hum & Noise: -46dB: Residual Noise, all level controls 0% (mimimum); -37dB: Nominal System Noise, all level controls at 50%
* System Gain/Speaker Output (Measurement made at 1kHz): +49dB: Mic to Speaker Output (CH 1 & CH2); +35dB: Line to Speaker Output (CH1 & CH2); +25dB: Aux In to Speaker Output
* Channel EQ (high, low): 4kHz & above, 800Hz & below:
* POWERLINK (IN & OUT): Both jacks accept a balanced input & sends a pre-master volume output mix of channels.
Recommended use: Linking two PW150's:
* Subwoofer Out: Line Out: 20 Hz-150Hz
* Monitor Out: Line Out: Balanced TRS Output w/grounded sleeve
* Phantom Power: +15V: Mic inputs (CH1 & CH2)
* Power Requirements: USA/Canada: 120VAC/60Hz, 300W nominal; Europe: 230VAC/50Hz, 300W nominal; UK: 230VAC/50Hz, 300W nominal; Australia: 240VAC/50Hz, 300W nominal; Japan: 100VAC/50-60Hz, 300W nominal
* Speakers: Four 4 1/2-in: 50W 8 ohm each
* Horn: 3 1/2-in Piezo Driver:
* Power Capacity: 150W: RMS
* Frequency Response: 60Hz-20KHz: Full range (subwoofer jack not used); 150Hz-20KHz: Crossover Active (1/4-in mono plug in subwoofer jack)
* Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm x 2: Not designed for external speakers
* Bluetooth Module Features: Bluetooth 3.0+EDR compliant.
Typical +2dBm Class 2 output power.
Audio DAC:94dB SNR.
A2DP profile support
* Dimensions & Weight: mm/kg: 190 W x 715 H x 165 D/11.3 kg; Inches/Pounds: 7.5 W x 28 H x 6.5 D/25 lbs; :