* 8-in Full Range Woofer
* 300 Watts Peak Power
* Includes Wireless Lavalier Microphone
* 2 Mic Input and 1 Guitar Input
* 1 Audio Input For Any External Audio Device
* Stereo RCA Output On Rear Pannel
* 1/4-in Output On Front Panel
* Portable Enclosure with Telescoping Handle and Caster Wheels
* 35mm Speaker Stand Mount Hole
* RF, Charge, Low Battery, and Power LED Indicators
* Dimensions: 10.6-in x 9.3-in x 14.6-in
* 110V/220V Switchable
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 28.06 lbs.
The PWMA260 is a portable PA from Pyle Pro that includes a wireless Lavalier microphone to broadcast your voice to a large audience.
Thanks to its 8' full-range speaker and 300 watts peak power, the full-range loudspeaker has enormous power and incredible sonic performance in a relatively light package.
And it's effortlessly portable, thanks to the telescoping handle and caster wheels.
You can even mount the PWMA260 using the 35mm speaker stand mount hole.
Don't want to go wireless? Plug in up to two wired mics, a guitar, and a digital music player like an iPod or iPhone using the four built-in ¼' input jacks.
Connect an external speaker using the ¼' output jack.
Add effects to your voice and tweak your sound with the echo, bass, and treble controls.
Perfect for classrooms, tour guides, and business meetings.
Runs on 110 or 220 V AC.