The QWT 218 incorporates two of the new extra-high power Low RiderT 18-in woofers & a new compact cabinet design.
The QW 218 is a direct radiator subwoofer designed specifically for the high-end pro audio user.
The Low Rider 18-in driver is a milestone in high-power subwoofer design.
An incredible 3200 Watt program rating & extra-long cone excursion come together to produce amazing new levels of clean, deep bass.
This makes the QW 218 a superior choice for the bottom end of any high powered sound system.
The QW 218 is unusually compact for its power handling, SPL output, distortion performance & bass extension.
This is made possible by special characteristics designed into the Low Rider woofer.
The QW 218 is well braced & very stiff, as internal pressures produced by the Low Rider woofer can be very high.
The vent design integrated into the enclosure includes a vertical brace to further increase enclosure stiffness.
The QW 218 vent's large area & long path length allow for a large volume of air to move w/very low resistance.
This is important due to the massive air flow volumes that the Low Rider woofer can produce.
* Two Low Riderr 18 inch woofers w/Kevlarr impregnated cones, 4 inch voice coil, cast frame field replaceable baskets
* Frequency response: 47Hz-1.5kHz+/- 3dB anechoic, 40Hz-1.5kHz half space+/- 3dB
* Low limit: 34 Hz (-10dB) anechoic, 30 Hz (-10 dB) half space
* Sensitivity: 100dB SPL anachoic
* 106 dB half space
* Power handling: 1600 Watts continuous, 3200 Watts program, 6400 Watts peak
* Max SPL: 138 dB continuous half space, 144 dB peak
* Neutrikr Speakonr connectors
* Durable GatorHyder finish
* PLEASE NOTE: This item only available for -instore pickup
* Weight Unpacked: 151.80 lb(68.856 kg)
* Weight Packed: 167.00 lb(75.751 kg)
* Width Packed: 24-in(60.96 cm)
* Height Packed: 51.25-in(130.175 cm)
* Depth Packed: 29.5-in(74.93 cm)
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.