Peavey designed the QW Series for pristine audio reproduction in the high-end productions & large venues.
QW enclosures include advanced audio technology & components such as our exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide horn, 44XT titanium diaphragm compression driver & Pro Rider & Low Rider woofers, plus very low power compression, low distortion at high output levels, GatorHyde exteriors & 16-gauge powder-coated, perforated steel grilles.
All full-range top boxes include versatile flying points.
One Pro Rider[R] 15 inch woofer w/Kevlar[R] impregnated cone, 4 inch voice coil, cast frame field-replaceable basket
- 44XT[TM] 4 inch titanium diaphragm compression driver w/ferrofluid coupled to a CH[R]942qt constant directivity horn which employs Peavey patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
- Flexible flying provisions
- Dispersion: 90 x 40
- Sound Guard 44 high frequency driver protection circuit
- Frequency response: 52 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Power handling: 1600 watts program, 3200 watts peak
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Two full-range, two bi-amp Neutrik Speakon connectors
- SA -1 pole-mount stand adapter
- Durable GatorHyde[R] finish
- Weight Unpacked: 96.40 lb(43.727 kg)
- Weight Packed: 107.00 lb(48.535 kg)
- Width Packed: 23.75-in(60.325 cm)
- Height Packed: 35.25-in(89.535 cm)
- Depth Packed: 24.75-in(62.865 cm)