Peavey designed the QW Series for pristine audio reproduction in the high-end productions & large venues.
QW enclosures include advanced audio technology & components such as our exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide horn, 44XT titanium diaphragm compression driver & Pro Rider & Low Rider woofers, plus very low power compression, low distortion at high output levels, GatorHyde exteriors & 16-gauge powder-coated, perforated steel grilles.
All full-range top boxes include versatile flying points.
Two Pro Rider 15 inch speakers w/Kevlar impregnated cone, 4 inch voice coil, cast frame field-replaceable baskets
44XT 4 inch titanium diaphragm compression driver w/ferrofluid coupled to a CH 942qt constant directivity horn which employs Peavey patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
* Flexible flying provisions
* Dispersion: 90 x 40
* Sound Guard 44 high frequency driver protection circuit
* Frequency response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
* Sensitivity: 100 dB
* Power handling: 2800 watts program, 5600 watts peak
* Max SPL: 137 dB
* Two full-range, two bi-amp Neutrik Speakon connectors
* Durable GatorHyde finish
* PLEASE NOTE: This item only available for in-store pickup
* Weight Unpacked: 137.00 lb(62.143 kg)
* Weight Packed: 170.00 lb(77.112 kg)
* Width Packed: 23.75-in(60.325 cm)
* Height Packed: 50.75-in(128.905 cm)
* Depth Packed: 25.75-in(65.405 cm)