Power your studio monitors, headphones, or home theater w/Alesis Reference Amplifiers.
Offered in three power categories, the RA series is quiet, efficient, & cool-operating for the demanding studio environment.
The good looks & attractive prices simply add to the value of RA150, RA300, & RA500 amplifiers.
RA amplifiers provide more power & better performance at a lower cost-per-watt w/crisp, clean signal.
Designed for studio use, each RA amplifier incorporates advanced convection cooling for outstanding heat dissipation.
The result is long, stable operation that is unaffected by heat-related complications, devoid of the noise of fan-cooling.
Whether you use RA series amplifiers to power studio monitors, headphones, or home theater speakers, you'll enjoy their reliable, consistent performance.
* Quiet, cool, efficient class AB power amplifier
* More power & better performance at a lower cost-per-watt than competitive amplifiers
* Crisp, clean signal
* Advanced convection cooling for outstanding heat dissipation
* Inputs: XLR3F, 1/4-in TRS, RCA
* Switchable voltage (120/230 VAC)
* Front-panel volume controls
* Size: 18.9-in W x 5.63-in H x 10.71-in D: (480mm x 143 mm x 272 mm)
* Rack Units: 3RU Height
* Weight: 28.5lbs = 13.0Kg
* Rated output, per channel: 4 ohms at 1kHz, .02% THD+N
* 250 watts RMS per channel: 8 ohms at 1kHz, .05% THD+N
* 150 watts RMS per channel: 8 ohms, bridged mono mode
* 500 watts RMS: Signal to Noise Ratio: 105dB, 22Hz-22kHz bandwidth referenced to rated output
* Frequency Response: 10Hz - 70kHz +0, -3dB
* Damping Factor: 200
* Slew Rate: 60 V/micro s (two channel), 120 V/ micro s (bridged mono)
* Input Sensitivity: +4dBu (1.23 V) for rated output w/input control at maximum
* Maximum input level: +26 dBu
* Input impedance: 20k ohms, balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
* Crosstalk: 85dB, 1kHz
* All measurements done over a 20Hz-22,000 Hz range w/1KHz sine wave at Full Scale, except for the dynamic range which was done w/a -60dBFS 1KHz sine wave.