Each input is switch selected to output to any combination of three zone outputs.
The outputs are all balanced phoenix connectors, remote volume provides each zone with the means for external remote volume control.
The Microphone inputs feature selectable ducking, paging for each individual zone.
The RM316 is easy for anyone to use from the front, from the rear it is just complex enough it will fill even the most demanding three zone installation requirements.
The RM316 is the ideal solution for restaurants, offices, night clubs, etc.
* Three Mic Inputs with independent switchable phantom power
* Three RCA source inputs and one front panel 3.5mm stereo input
* Three Balanced Phoenix Connector Zone Outputs
* Remote Volume for each output * Specifications * Input Impedance: 10K Ohms balanced Line
* Output Impedance: 50 Ohms balanced
* Max Input Level: Mic: -30 dB Source: +22 dB
* Phantom Power: +15 Volts DC
* Max Gain: 60 dB mic 30 dB line
* S/N Ratio: >75 dB
* THD: < .3%
* IMD (SMPTE): < .3%
* CMRR: 60 dB
* Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 0 dB
* Size: 19-in x 1.75-in x 6.5-in *
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.