The RM85 is a 8 channel two zone mixer.
Channels 1-4 will accommodate XLR microphone or XLR line level inputs.
Channels 5-8 are 1/4-in inputs.
All 8 channels can be sent to the two XLR outputs in three configurations; A, B or both A+B.
The separate A and B outputs are XLR and either can be selected to be Line or Microphone level output.
Channel 8 also has a stereo 3.5mm (1/8-in) input on the front of the RM85
* Four XLR balanced inputs with +48 V phantom power
* Four stereo Source inputs, including a front panel 3.5mm input
* Master Output Level control for each channel
* Low noise, efficient operation
* All in a single rack space