* KRK Systems is one of the world s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors.
In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural & balanced spectral response w/low distortion & superior imaging.
KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional s choice of recording engineers & artists for mixing & mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced.
KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
* These powered studio monitors offer professional performance & accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering & playback.
The system consists of a 1-in soft dome tweeter & 8-in glass-Aramid composite woofer.
It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity & extended bass response.
The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 109dB.
The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position.
The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion.
Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 8 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
For large Recording rooms & high SPL Monitor needs, the KRK ROKIT 8 G3 will deliver any detail of performance thru its large headroom.
Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom & low distortion
* Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
* 1-in Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz
* High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
* Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass
* Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste & adjusts for room acoustics
* Front Firing Port - Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
* Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
* Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion & colorization
* Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4-in, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
* Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker & surface
* Peak SPL: 109dB
* Frequency Response 35Hz - 35kHz (+/- 2 dB)
* Ratings based on continuous power specifications
* Configuration: 2-Way
* System type: Active Studio Monitor
* Low-Frequency: 8-in Aramid Glass Composite woofer
* High-Frequency: 1-in soft dome tweeter
* Frequency Response: 35Hz - 35kHz
* Max Peak SPL: 109 dB
* Amplifier Class: Class A-B
* Power Output: 100W
* High Frequency: 25W
* Low Frequency: 75W
* Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
* HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
* System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
* Indicators: Power
* Input Connectors:
* Unbalanced RCA
* Balanced 1/4-in TRS
* Balanced XLR
* Enclosure Construction: MDF
* Finish: Black vinyl wrap
* Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
* Dimensions (D x W x H): 11.73-in (298mm) x 10.83-in (275mm) x 15.50-in (394mm)
* Weight: 26.5 lbs (12.00 kg.)
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.