RadioPRO Radio Replacement Interface Designed for Select 2001-2016 Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicle models
The RadioPRO RP4.2-TY11 radio replacement interface is designed for 2001-2016 Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicle models.
The module enables installation of an aftermarket radio while retaining the factory steering wheel control functions as well as maintaining compatibility with the factory JBL and JBL Synthesis amplified audio systems, and the built-in 3.5 mm auxiliary audio jack.
The built-in USB connection and back-up camera can also be retained in conjunction with an optional PAC harness.
* Retains steering wheel controls (SWC)
* Retains JBL and JBL Synthesis amplified audio systems
* Real-time and programmable speaker fade function
* Retains 3.5mm auxiliary audio input for Android, ipod, iphone or other MP3 Player
* Includes wired outputs for navigation radio installation
* USB and back-up camera retention with additional harnesses (USB-TY1, USB-TY2, CAM-TY11, CAM-TY12)
* Includes two sets of vehicle connectors and necessary firmware for compatibility with broader range of vehicles
* On-board 10 amp ACC 12 Volt output
* Direct USB in-field updateable
* Compatibility Notes
Not compatible in Lexus vehicles equipped with factory navigation
FIRMWARE UPDATES: http://pac-audio.com/catalog/radio-replacement/rp4-2-ty11#downloads
INSTALL VIDEOS ARE AVAILABLE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=RP4.2-TY11