1,200 Watt 12-in Subwoofer * Max Power Handling: 1,200 * RMS Power Handling: 500 * Efficiency (1w/1m): 89.2
Availability: Out of stock
* Max Power Handling: 1,200
* RMS Power Handling: 500
* Efficiency (1w/1m): 89.2
* Voice Coil Configuration: 2.00-in Single 4 Ohms
* Motor Volume: 127oz.
* Mounting Depth: 5.75-in
* Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft3: 1.25
* Optimum Ported Enclosure ft3: 1.75
* Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround
* Polyurethane is a foam compound used in the manufacture of countless gasket & insulation products, known for its adhesive bonding properties.
Reaper PU surrounds also have built-in expansion pockets to flex & relieve stresses during extreme use.
* Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
* Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure.
Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, & voice coil extract & dissapate heat, ensuring Reaper woofers keep their cool.
* Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
* Surrounds of Reaper woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the cone surface.
In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone & surround.
* 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
* Reaper woofers use 1-in long, 2-in diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils.
A vented Aluminum former extract & dissapate any heat build-up, resulting in im proved power handling.