The KICKER Solo-Baric L7 is the original square subwoofer.
Boasting massive power handling and more cone area than any circular subwoofer, you move more air, and get more bass.
The Solo-Baric L7 12-Inch Subwoofer features venting in SoloKon's back-bracing and along the perimeter of the spider, providing maximum air-flow to the voice coils.
The woofer also utilizes UniPlate technology; a back plate and solid, high-mass pole piece as a single, solid unit for additional heat dissipation.
You get a sub that takes plenty of volume for as long as the tunes move you!
The Solo-Baric L7 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with
a sealed or ported enclosure and 750 watts of recommended power.
See below for more details.
* Size (IN.,CM): 12, 30.5
* Impedance (OHMS): 4 DVC
* Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS): 1500/750
* Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 88.6
* Frequency Response (Hz): 20-100
* Mounting Depth (IN.,CM): 6-11/16, 16.9
* Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM): 11-1/16, 28.1
* Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU.
FT., Liters): .88, 24.9
* Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU.
FT., Liters): 2.0, 56.6
* Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU.
Ft., Liters): 1.75, 49.6
* Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU.
Ft., Liters): 3.25, 92.1