This is a 3 channel amplifier; It has 2 channels 100WRMS 2 ohms to touch door speakers or drivers and super tweeters and one specific channel to play subwoofers at up to 200WRMS at 4 ohms.
The SD400.3D is a class D amplifier with digital architecture.
This ensures greater energy savings and lower heating.
* Digital Amplifier produced with Nano-Technology.
* Class D - 3 Channels
* RMS power @ 12.6v - 400w RMS;
* RMS power @ 14.4V - 500w RMS;
* 2 x 100W RMS @ 2 ohms - Stereo Channels;
* 1 x 200w RMS @ 4 ohms - channel Sub;
* Bridge - 1 x 200w RMS @ 4 ohms (Stereo channels);
* level adjustment for channels 1 and 2;
* Bass Boost setting at 50Hz for the channel
* SUB (0 will 10dB);
* filter set at 80Hz HPF on channels 1 and 2;
* filter LPF fixed at 80 Hz in the Sub channel;
* RCA and High level imput;
frequency: 5 Hz to 20KHz;
* Intelligent Microcontroller with indication
* Short protection or power problem
* Forced ventilation for silent microventilador;
* Low battery consumption (Efficiency 95%).
* Dimensions: 3.5cm C A- - 15cm L - 10.5cm
* 1 User's Manual