Amplifier Soundigital SD5000.1D has 1 channel with 5000WRMS, 1 or 2 ohms depending on the version chosen.
It has an entrance by RCA cable which is connected to the output of the CD Player / MP3.
This model is suitable for use in woofers and subwoofers in this power range.
The SD5000.1D is a class D amplifier that is, has digital architecture.
This ensures greater energy savings and lower heating.
* Technical specifications
* Maximum power (*) = 5KW
* Frequency response = 5Hz to 20kHz
* Input sensitivity = 0.5V to 6V
* High Pass Filter = 5Hz to 1kHz
* Low Pass Filter = 50Hz to 20KHz
* Power supply (**) = 12,6V (10V to 16V)
* FA Dumping Factor = 100 @ 1 Ohms - 200 @ 2 Ohms
* Total harmonic distortion = <1%
* consumption at rest = 2.5A
* maximum consumption (resistive load) = 500A
* maximum consumption ( music signal) = 400A
* Mounting SMD = Yes
* Weight (kg) (***) = 6 kg
* Length = 354mm
* Width = 270mm
* Height = 73mm
* versions (****) = 1O and 2O
* Power with double impedance specified = 4KW(*) Power in Watts RMS with a stable supply voltage 12,6V.
* (**) Voltage 14.4V above should be applied only in competitive character
* (***) Weight with packing and rounding for freight calculation purposes .
* (****) Check the impedance in the pasted identification label on the amplifier.