The speakers which are also offered in white (S-DJ50X-W) feature excellent sound quality, improved bass response & reliability, three types of inputs, & built-in equalization, useful for DJs who want to achieve the highest accuracy in sound reproduction.
Each speaker sold separately.
* For maximum audio performance, increased bass output & reduced unwanted resonance, each speaker utilizes a highly rigid medium density fiberboard (MDF) for the construction of its enclosure & bass reflex ducts.
Additionally, to optimize sound quality & increase reliability, Pioneer uses woofers made w/aramid fiber cones & soft dome tweeters infused in magnetic fluid.
Groove Technology: To improve airflow through the port of the enclosure, Pioneer engineered the port hole w/grooves to help direct the sound waves smoothly.
The technique decreases standing waves from the mouth of the port, resulting in smooth bass & midbass output, w/more impact.
Convex Diffuser: Matching the bass output of the speakers, the soft dome tweeters are set in the center of a convex diffuser optimizing output & dispersing the sound energy in both left & right directions for wider imaging.
The blue area below shows the normal spread of sound, & the orange area displays the enhanced spread of sound w/the diffuser.
For a cool cosmetic look, the diffuser also illuminates in white when the speakers are powered on.
Class AB bi-amp: Driving the speakers is a highly efficient Class AB amplifier in a bi-amp configuration to power the tweeters & woofers separately.
EQ Controls: The speakers also enable users to adjust high-pass level output via the built-in equalizer from the back of the speaker.
The equalizer adjusts the high frequency range in one decibel increments (-2dB to +1dB), tailoring the audio output to the user's listening preference.
INPUTS & EXTRAS
* The S-DJ50X-W model features three types of inputs (XLR, TRS & RCA) for connection to different devices such as DJ equipment, computers, & portable devices.
For convenience & power conservation, the speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes & powers back on when signal input is detected.
ypeBi-amp 2-way bass reflex active monitor speakers
* Tweeter: 1-in Soft Dome Tweeter
* Woofer: 5-in Aramid Fiber
* Input Terminals: Balanced input: XLR x 1
* TRS (1/4-inch PHONE) x 1
* Unbalanced input: RCA x 1
* Auto Stand-By
* Accessories Power cord
* User manual
* Impedance10 kO
* Frequency Range50 - 20,000 Hz
* Maximum Sound Pressure107 dB
* HF Level Adjust-2dB/-1dB/0dB/+1dB
* Amplifier Output: Class AB Bi-amp: 80W
* LF: 54W (30W)
* HF: 26W (15W)
* Power Consumption: 100 Watts
* Dimensions: 197 x 301 x 262 mm (WxHxD)
* Weight: 6,5 kg