The SUB 8003-AS II active subwoofer features the latest generation of RCF woofer technology, digital amplifiers and DSP processing with higher power and enhanced performance.
It offers the perfect blend of bass reproduction, high SPL and compact dimensions for mobile use by bands and DJs.
The SUB 8003-AS II is equipped with a new generation of 2200 Watt Digital Amplifier offering very high output, extremely low distortion and incredibly natural sound.
The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminum structure that not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation, but also assists in heat dissipation.
The input board offers stereo XLR inputs and stereo XLR link-crossover outputs with switchable crossover frequencies for satellite systems.
The system has a built-in DSP with selectable presets for perfect and easy adaptation to RCF’s active 2-way speakers.
It is ideal for 12” or 15” active speakers in the Live Sound Series such as ART 7, 4PRO and D-Line Series.
The system accept female XLR input connectors and line-level signals from a mixing console or other signal source.
Controls the overall signal level at the input to the power amplifier.
The control ranges from + 99 Db gain reduction (maximum attenuation) to the 0 dB gain reduction (maximum input gain).
Provides 24 dB/octave low-pass and high pass filters.
There are two possible high pass choices (30 Hz or 40 Hz) and four low pass choices (60 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz) for eight preset combinations.
Cardioid presets are available for all 30 Hz high pass presets.
The encoder provides a time delay setting expressed in meters.
Using the rear encoder it is possible to select two groups of low pass filter presets, one with 30 Hz high pass and one with 40 Hz high pass, selecting the cutoff frequency best suited to the speaker satellite specific model (60 Hz – 80 Hz – 100 Hz – 125 Hz).
* 2200 W
* 135 dB max SPL
* 35 Hz - 120 Hz frequency response
* 18-in Woofer, 4.0-in v.c.
* Selectable gain, X-over and delay
* Birch tour grade cabinet
* Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
* Frequency Response -3 dB: 35 Hz - 120 Hz
* Max SPL: 135 dB
* Woofer: 18-in, 4.0-in voice coil
* Input connectors: Stereo XLR
* Output connectors: Stereo XLR
* Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
* Crossover frequencies: Selectable Hz
* Protections: thermal, rms
* Limiter: dynamic limiter
* Controls: Gain,EQ, phase, xover, delay, cardioid
* Total power: 2200 W PEAK
* Low frequencies: 2000 W PEAK
* Total power: 1100 W RMS
* Low frequencies: 1100 W RMS
* Cooling: Convection
* Connections: Powercon in-out
* Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
* Handles: 2 side
* Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
* Grille: Steel
* Colour: Black * Physical Specifications * Height: 694/27.32 mm/inch
* Width: 523/20.59 mm/inch
* Depth: 700/27.56 mm/inch
* Net Weight: 43.5/95.90 kg/lbs