* Reference T 150.0KW - Stable to 0.25 OHMS.
* Operation Class Classe D
* Number of Channels 01
* Max Output Power @ 300 VDC - 0.25 OHM*: 150.000 WRMS(*For competition)
* Input Sensitivity 1000mV 0dB (Com level a 100%) @ 0.5 OHM
* Signal Noise/Ratio > 90dB
* Frequency Response -3dB ~ 5Hz a 10KHz
* Input Impedance 18K Ohms
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.2%
* Protection System Input Voltage - Low / High Voltage - Controlled Thermal Protection **
* Maximum Supply Voltage 400 VDC
* Idle Consumption 1.80 Amps
* Musical Maximum Consumption @ 0.25 OHM 287 Amps
* Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption @ 0.25 OHM (100Hz) 575 Amps
* Dimensions (WxHxD) 268 x 72 x 550mm
* Additional Information Working Voltage: @ 277 VDC - 0.5 OHM - 22 Series Batteries
* * For competition: it is possible to use the product in 0.25 OHM.
Use 24 batteries (300 VDC)
* ** The T150.0 KW has a controlled thermal protection system.
When the amplifier reaches the temperature equivalent to 90ºC the thermal protection is activated.
the audio stops and the yellow LED starts blinking.
Only when the amplifier reaches a temperature of 70ºC will the audio be released and the amplifier will return to normal.
(This cooling time is called a hysteresis).
* We recommend that you do not turn off the amplifier so that the cooling time is shorter by venting the coolers.