The series High Voltage (HV) of Taramp's is a line of revolutionary products for automotive sound systems for medium and large, developed and patented by the company.
With HV amplifiers it is possible to gain power, they are powered directly from batteries in series, eliminating the booster voltage source and providing a current much lower circulated and a significant reduction in the dimensions of the products.
Thus, it is possible to achieve a better cost / benefit through protection and safety, even at higher powers and thus get high yield in more compact amplifiers.
When using the High Voltage system properly installed according to the standards presented in Our instruction manuals will certainly be possible to explore an efficient, secure, high performance, with total tranquility.
* Channel number - 01
* Power Max @ 126 VDC -.
0.5 OHM - 50,000 WRMS
* power Max @ 126 VDC.
- OHM 1 - WRMS 28,584
* Etrada Sensitivity - 430mv (With the level to 100%)
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) - 0.3%
* S / N ratio -> 90 dB
* Damping Factor - 400
* Frequency Response -3dB ~ 5Hz to 10kHz
* Variable crossover
* High Pass - 5Hz to 50Hz (-12dB / 8th)
* Low Pass - 50Hz to 10kHz (-12dB / 8th)
* Input impedance - 18K OHM
* Protection System: Short in output and Low Voltage / High
* Power Low Voltage - 60VDC
* Voltage Maximum Power - 150VDC
* 12V Power Consumption - 1.5A
* Maximal Musical @ 0.5 OHM - 242.5 .
* consumption Maximum Sine @ 0.5 OHM (100 Hz) - 485 amp.
* Dimensions (WxHxD) - 268 x 72 x 708mm
* Weight - 11,10Kg