* Number of Channels: 01
* Working Voltage: @ 277 VDC - 0.5 OHM - (requires 22 Batteries wired in Series)
* Maximum power @ 277 VDC - 0.5 OHM *: 60 000 WRMS
* Input Sensitivity: 775mV 0dB (With level to 100%) @ 0.5 OHM
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.2%
* Signal Noise Ratio:> 95dB
* Damping factor:> 600
* Frequency Response -3dB ~ 5Hz to 15KHz
* Crossover variable:
* High Pass: -3dB ~ 5Hz to 50Hz (-12dB / 8th)
* Low Pass: -3dB ~ 5Hz to 15KHz (-12dB / 8th)
* Input Impedance: 18K OHMS
* Protection system:
* Short in output - Low Voltage / High - Controlled Thermal Protection **
* Power Low Voltage: 100 VDC
* Power supply Maximum: 400 VDC
* Consumption at rest: 1.80 Amps
* Maximal Musical @ 0.5 OHM: 126.5 Amps
* Maximum consumption Sine @ 0.5 OHM (100Hz) 253 Ampere
* Dimensions: 268 x 72 x 501mm
* Weight: 7.3Kg
* * For competition: you can use the product in 0.25 OHM.
(In such case use 18 batteries (227 VDC))
* More information contact our Technical Support 18 3266 4050
* ** The T60.0 KW has controlled thermal protection system.
When the amplifier reaches temperature equivalent to 90 Degrees C thermal protection trips, the audio is stopped and the yellow LED flashes.
Only when the amplifier reaches a temperature 70 Degrees C the audio is released and the amplifier will return to normal.
(This cooling time is called as hysteresis).
* We recommend not to turn off the amplifier, so that the cooling time is less, through the internal ventilation coolers.