* DJ Coffin holds two standard CD/DVD players plus twelve inch standard mixer:.
* Complete with removable top cover & three front doors for convenient CD/DVD access.
* Top cover stacks beneath unit on ball corners with stacking dimple.
* Low profile bearing edge wheels on one end in combination with a carry/pull handle on the other simplify transportation.
* The unit has three spring loaded carry handles and four butterfly latches.
* Sliding laptop shelf in center provides convenient use of PC or other equipment.
* Cable port for cable route-through w/detachable protective plate for simple quick cable exterior routing.
* Industrial grade recessed spring loaded split dish butterfly closure latches with padlock tab having shackle opening of about 7mm.
* Heavy duty ball corners w/ stacking dimple on bottom side allows for centering and stability when stacking multiple units.
* This ATA-300 style transport case is a heavy duty professionally engineered item with industry recognized impact standards ideal for safe travel.
* Well riveted heavy duty double edge tongue and groove impact resistant aluminum frame.
* Bottom side heavy duty rubber feet are included.
* A wide variety of adjustable dense padding with hook-loop attachment is supplied throughout the case.
* Interior Dimensional Space: Left Compartment has 12.8-in Width Available.
Right Compartment has 12.8-in Width Available.
Center Compartment has 13.22-in Width Available.
The forward to rear length available inside for all sections is approx: 17.5-in.
The height available for all compartments is approx 6.1-in (Center compartment has a sliding laptop shelf which lowers the height space to about 4.5-in) consider)
* Each section is surrounded by dense foam padding on all sides.
* Case Exterior Dimensions: 42.67-in Width x 19.21-in Depth x 8.62-in Height
* Sliding center laptop shelf dimensions: 14.75-in Width x 12-in Depth.
* Electronics equipment shown, described or referenced is not included with the case, the item is a case which allows you to use, mount or transport your own equipment.