Designed by the same team that produced the best-selling Mackie SRM450v2, the Mackie Thump Series Powered Loudspeakers deliver deep low-end & real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable.
Class-D Fast Recovery amplification pushes unmatched power to the high-frequency compression driver & bass-pounding high-output woofer.
Plus, Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover & driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency.
Versatile by design, Thump loudspeakers feature a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since they can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Thump Series loudspeakers represent the best value available for a complete stage solution.
* 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
* LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
* HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
* High-output transducers
* 15-in high-precision woofer
* 1-in compression driver
* Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
* Precision 2-way crossover
* Transducer time-alignment
* User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ w/sweepable mid-frequency
* Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
* Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
* Pole-mountable & floor wedge-able
* Extremely lightweight & portable