* The main use of amplifiers TL line is to increase the power of internal systems, keeping the originality of each configuration.
* Reference: TL 500 (2 channels).
* Operation Class: Class D.
* Number of Channels: 02.
* Max Output Power: @ 14.4 VDC - 2 x 50 W RMS (Stereo 2 OHMS).
* Frequency Response: (-3dB): 80Hz ~ 40kHz.
* Input Impedance: 1K OHM.
* Output Impedance: 2 OHMS.
* Protection System: Short into Output / Thermal Protection.
* Minimum Supply Voltage: 8 VDC.
* Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC.
* Maximum Power Consumption for Music: 3.8 Amp..
* Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption: 7.6 Amp..
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 89 x 29 x 119mm.
* Amplifier Class D 100 watts RMS 2 Ohms (2 channels 50 watts)