Hold your breath.
Drop the needle.
Enjoy analog as it’s meant to be heard.
* The TN-300 belt-drive analog turntable is housed in a stylish chassis, containing an MM Phono equalizer amplifier with USB output.
Both Phono and Line outputs are supplied, which allows you to play vinyl into powered speakers or a stereo without a Phono input.
Transfer music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC using the USB digital output.
CD quality digital archiving via USB preserves your vinyl collectionfor use on a smartphone or Digital Audio Player.
* With the included audio-technica AT95E VM cartridge, the TN-300 sounds great right out of the box.
An aluminum, die-cast, High inertia platter is also included.
The TN-300 is the perfect turntable for any music lover from first time users to audiophiles, with high-quality sound and sturdy yet stylish design.
* Drive System Belt Drive
* Motor DC Motor
* Speed 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
* Rotation Speed Variation +/–2%
* Wow and Flutter 0.2%
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio 67dB or higher (A-weighted, 20kHz LPF)
* 60dB or higher (unweighted, 20kHz LPF)
* Platter Aluminum Die-cast
* Diameter of Platter 12-in, 30cm
* Tonearm section
* Type Static Balance, Straight
* Effective Arm Length 8.8-in, 223mm
* Stylus Pressure Range 0 to 5g
* Supported Cartridge Weight 3.5 to 6.5g
* Anti-skating Adjustment Supported
* Cartridge section
* Type MM type (audio-technica AT95E factory installed)
* Stylus Shape Elliptical
* Stylus Construction Bonded Round Shank
* Mount Half inch
* Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz
* Channel Separation 20dB at 1kHz
* Channel Balance 2.0dB
* Tracking Force 1.5 to 2.5g
* Vertical Tracking Angle 20 degrees
* Supported Load Impedance 47k ohms
* Output Voltage 3.5mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.)
* Stylus Pressure 2.0g +/–0.5g
* Cartridge Weight 5.7g +/–0.5g
* Head-shell Weight 10g (including Screws, Nuts and Wires)
* Replacement Stylus audio-technica ATN95E
* Phono Equalizer Amplifier
* Type of Amplifier MM type (On/Thru switchable)
* Analog Output
* Connector RCA Pin jack (Gold-plated)
* Output Voltage Phono/Line switchable
* Phono Output 4.5mV +/–3dB
* Line Output 120mV (–13dBV)
* USB Output section
* Connector USB B type
* Output Signal PCM 48kHz/16-bit
* Supported OS Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
* OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9), OS X Yosemite (10.10), OS X El Capitan (10.11)
* Power AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
* Power Consumption 1.5W (less than 0.5W at Standby)
* Overall Dimensions
* (W x H x D) 16.5-in x 4.6-in x 14.0-in
* 420 x 117 x 356 mm
* Weight Approx.
* Accessories Rubber Sheet, EP Adapter, Counter Weight, Head-shell (audio-technica AT95E), Platter, Dust Cover, Rubber Feet fro Dust Cover x2, Hinge x2, RCA Audio Cable, AC Adapter (GPE053A-120050-Z), Owner's Manual (including Warranty Card)
* ? RoHS complied.
* ? Specification and design may subject to change.