Pioneer's A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
* Easy Installation Included with the speaker are 6-1/2-in multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance.
* Pioneer's OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners' ears.
* 11mm polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome tweeter
* 1-5/8-in cellulose fiber cone midrange
* 6-1/2-in carbon and mica reinforced
* System Type: 3-way Coaxial.
* Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 87 dB (+- 1.5dB).
* Frequency Range: 37 Hz to 24 kHz.
* Hi-Res Certfied: Yes.
* Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 70 Watts.
* Maximum Peak Power Handling: 320 Watts.
(70 Watts Nominal)
* Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms.
* Diameter: 6-1/2-in.
* Cone Material: Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP.
* Surround Material: Elastic polymer.
* Magnet Material: Ferrite.
* Magnet Weight: 11.3 oz.
* Mounting Depth: 7.6”.
* Type: Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome.
* Diameter: 19mm.
* Crossover Frequency: 4,600 Hz.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.