*Included with the speaker are 6-in x 9-in multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance.
Pioneer's OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners' ears.
* New Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP Cone Design.
* Pioneer Open & Smooth-in Sound Concept.
* Newly designed speaker adapters included.
* 90 Watts Nominal power input.
* Size: 6 x 9-in (163mm x 237mm) 4-Way
* Max Music Power (Nominal): 450W MAX (90W Nom)
* Frequency Response: 35Hz - 24kHz (-20dB)
* Sensitivity: 89dB (+/-1.5dB)(1W/1m)
* Impedance: 4-ohms
* Mounting Depth: 72mm
* Mounting Depth with Mount Adapter: 62mm
* Cut Out Dimensions: 153mm x 222mm
* Surround Material: Elastic Polymer
* Woofer Magnet Material: Y-35
* Woofer Basket Material: Metal
* Woofer Magnet Weight: 320g
* Woofer Cone Material: IMPP Composite
* Tweeter Type: PIEZOELECTRIC x 2
* Tweeter Diaphragm Material: PET (t=75µm
Pioneer's next generation of TS-A series speakers offer Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP cone.
This combined with a new magnetic circuit and long symmetrical voice coil make both rich deep bass and low distortion possible.
Newly designed speaker adapters offer a wide range of installation options and help to ensure a well-controlled sound.
A design change has been applied which also removes the lead wire connection from the speaker face, giving a new clean look and reduces the risk of shorts and signal noise.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.