* 5-1/4-in G-Series 2-Way Speaker w/250 Watts Max Power
* 250 Watts Max Power (35 Watts Nominal)
* Injected Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) w/MICA Composite Cone Woofer
* 1-3/16-in Piezoelectric Tweeter
* INSTALLATION & SOUND TO SUIT ANY CAR
* Our TS-G1345R speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 5-1/4-in speakers.
Their two-way design handles 250 watts max.
power (35 watts nominal) & feature Pioneer’s extremely strong & lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) Composite Cone Woofer, for improved sensitivity & reduced distortion.
You don't get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either.
The conex damper delivers higher power handling & deeper bass, & the 1-3/16-in Piezoelectric tweeter reproduces highs w/great performance & musicality.
These speakers are designed w/a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
Speaker grilles are not included.
* Design: Coaxial 2-Way
* Tweeter Design: 1-3/16-in Piezoelectric
* Tweeter Composition: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
* Woofer Composition: Injected Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) w/MICA
* Woofer Surround: Rubber Coated Cloth
* Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
* Warranty: 1 Year
* INSTALLATION SPECIFICATION
Music Power (Nominal): 250W (35W)
* Frequency Response: 34 Hz to 25 kHz
* Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 86 dB
* Impedance: 4 Ohms
* Mounting Depth: 1-3/4-in (in.)
* Cut-Out Dimensions: 4-3/4-in (in.)