* Injected Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) w/MICA Composite Cone Woofer
* 1-3/16-in Piezoelectric Tweeter
Our TS-G1645R speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 6-1/2-in speakers.
Their two-way design handles 250 watts max.
power (40 watts nominal) & feature Pioneer’s extremely strong & lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) composite cone woofer, for improved sensitivity & reduced distortion.
You don't get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either.
The conex damper delivers higher power handling & deeper bass, & the 1-3/16-in Piezoelectric tweeter reproduces highs w/great performance & musicality.
These speakers are designed w/a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
Speaker grilles are included.
* Design: 6-1/2-in Coaxial 2-Way
* Tweeter Design: 1-3/16-in Piezoelectric
* Tweeter Composition: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
* Woofer Composition: Injected Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) w/MICA
* Woofer Surround: Rubber Coated Cloth
* Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
* Warranty: 1 Year
Music Power (Nominal): 250W (40W)
* Frequency Response: 26 Hz - 27 kHz
* Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 89 dB
* Impedance: 4 Ohms
* Mounting Depth: 1-1/2-in (in.)
* Cut-Out Dimensions: 5-in (in.)