* 400 Watts Max.
* Injected Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) composite Cone Woofer
* Patented Pioneer P.F.S.S Spider
* 2-in Cone midrange and 3/8-in Dome tweeter
Excellent choice to replace a bad set of factory 6 x 9-in speakers.
Their two-way design handles 400 watts max.
power (45 watts nominal) and features Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) Composite Cone Woofer for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
You don't get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either.
The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 2-in Cone midrange and 3/8-in Dome tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
Progressive Flex Suspension System supports the voice coil effectively by dampening the large cone vibration and enhancing linearity of sound reproduction.
Its soft part makes movement smooth and reproduces clear sound and at excessive input, its hard part controls excessive vibration and prevents movement error.
* Size: 6-in x 9-in
* Design: Coaxial 3-Way
* Tweeter Design: 2-in Cone midrange and 3/8-in Dome tweeter
* Tweeter Composition: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
* Woofer Composition: Injected Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) with MICA
* Woofer Surround: Rubber Coated Cloth
* Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
* Includes grills short wire leads and screws
Music Power (Nominal): 400W (45W)
* Frequency Response: 32 Hz to 32 kHz
* Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 90 dB
* Impedance: 4 Ohms
* Mounting Depth: 2-3/4-in (in.)
* Cut-Out Dimensions: 6-in x 8-3/4-in