25 Watts Nominal Power
Water-Resistant Elastomer Surround
White Water-Resistant IMPP Composite Cone Woofer
These are typical boating conditions that eat ordinary speakers for lunch, but the Nautica TS-MR1600 6-1/2" Dual Cone Speaker is built specifically for marine use.
Its heavy-duty construction resists all these nasty conditions, delivering rich, full music to an afternoon cruise or a happy hour docked.
* Water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone -- Pioneer's T popular injection molded polypylene (IMPP) cones produce outstanding mid-bass response & resist the effects of salt water, humidity & extreme heat.
* Elastomer Surround -- Each speaker utilizes an elastomer surround that resists color fading or running, which extends the longevity of the product.
* Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) Glass Fiber Reinforced Basket/Magnet Cover -- The AES cover protects the magnetic circuit that can affect the performance of the speaker.
The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to resist fading & yellowing caused by direct sunlight & heat.
* Gold Tinsel Wire -- Gold tinsel wire & gold plated wire terminals are used for better current transfer.
* Size: 6-1/2"
Music Power (Nominal): 100 W (25 W)
* Cone Material: Water-Resistant IMPP
* Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz
* Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 90 dB
* Impedance: 4 Ic
* Crossover Frequency: ?
* Mounting Depth: 2-1/4-in
* Cut-Out Dimensions: 5-in