30 Watts Nominal Power
White Water-Resistant IMPP Composite Cone Woofer
1-1/8-in Poly-Ether Imide Dome Tweeter
Whether you're out on the water or at the dock, this 6-1/2" two-way speaker adds a new dimension to your boat.
It's built specifically for marine use, w/heavy-duty construction inside & out that strenuously resists water, corrosion, heat, & sunlight.
* Water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone -- Pioneer's popular injection molded polypylene (IMPP) cones produce outstanding mid-bass response & resist the effects of salt water, humidity & extreme heat.
* 1-1/8-in Poly-Ether Imide Dome Tweeter w/Magnetic Fluid -- This tweeter delivers rich, smooth highs.
* Elastomer Surround -- Each speaker utilizes an elastomer surround that resists color fading or running, which extends the longevity of the product.
* Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) Glass Fiber Reinforced Basket/Magnet Cover -- The AES cover protects the magnetic circuit that can affect the performance of the speaker.
The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to resist fading & yellowing caused by direct sunlight & heat.
* Gold Tinsel Wire -- Gold tinsel wire & gold plated wire terminals are used for better current transfer.
* Size: 6-1/2"
Music Power (Nominal): 160 W (30 W)
* Cone Material: Water-Resistant IMPP
* Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 30 kHz
* Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 91 dB
* Impedance: 4 Ic
* Crossover Frequency:
* Mounting Depth: 2-1/4-in
* Cut-Out Dimensions: 5-in