Built on a robust ABS base & enclosure w/heavy, adjustable rubber feet, the TT-1100USB effectively eliminates external vibration feedback.
It has an aluminum platter & a precision aluminum tone arm for road ready durability for superior tracking & skip resistance in the most difficult conditions.
The TT-1100USB also offers easy soft touch MOTOR ON/OFF button w/LED indicator for quick response on starting the platter & simple one-touch variable 33 & 45 RPM speed buttons.
But perhaps the most intriguing feature of the TT-1100USB is the ability to connect it to a USB port on a PC or Mac, allowing users to transfer their vinyl collections into digital formats at 44.1 kHz sampling rate & 16-bit depth! The TT-1100USB is the tool of choice to bridge vinyl & digital collections!
* Fully manual belt drive turntable
* Battle & club style design
* +/-10% Variable pitch slider
* Solid aluminum platter
* USB computer connectivity for PC & Mac
* Audacity recording software included
* Line level RCA outputs (with built-in pre-amp)
* Fully adjustable counter weight & anti-skating controls
* 33, 45 & 78 RPM, reverse playback capability
* Dual soft touch start/stop buttons
* Motor Off button for slower braking
* Removable target light (not included)
* Included: HD-15 headshell, CN-15 , 45 adapter, felt slipmat, detachable RCA & ground cables, & USB cable