1000 watts, dual 18-in subwoofer, EVS-18S woofers, Backbone grille, angled input panel, rotatable logo, black EVCOAT.
Availability: Out of stock
//use fancybox to how nice pop-up
When powerful low frequency reproduction is required, the TX2181 delivers.
Ideal as the companion sub to the TX2152 in a two subs to one top ratio, w/the EV DC-One handling crossover & processing duties, the TX2181 makes excellent use of its dual EVS18S woofers to provide all the low end necessary for a truly high-end professional rig.
In addition, the TX2181 works as an outstanding addition to a variety of other EV loudspeaker products.
w/incredibly high sensitivity & excellent power handling the TX2181 doesn't require an enormous, expensive amplifier to generate high SPL.
The aesthetically unique Backbone grille not only looks great, but also provides greater strength & damage resistance than simple grille block designs.
Proprietary ergonomically correct handles & angled input panels make the TX2181 easy to transport & employ in a variety of applications.
1000 Watts, Dual 18-inch Subwoofer, Evs-18s
Woofers, Backbone Grill, Angled Input Panel,
Rotatable Logo, Black Evcoat.
* Frequency Response (-3dB) 50 - 160 Hz
* Frequency Response (-10dB) 40 - 1500 Hz
* Recommended Low-Pass Frequency 80 - 120 Hz
* Sensitivity 1W/1m 103 dB
SPL / 1m (calc) 138 dB
* System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak) 1000/2000/4000 Watts
* LF Transducer (2) EVS18S
* Nominal Impedance (Passive) 4 Ohms
* Minimum Impedance 2.9 Ohms
* Enclosure Material Plywood & MDF w/EVCOAT
* Color Black
* Flying No
* Input Connections Parallel Neutrik-TM NL4
* Internal Crossover No
* Speaker Type Subs
* Weight Net 56.1 kg ( 123.68 lbs )
* Dimensions (HxWxD) 1154 x 508 x 691 mm,* (45.43-in x 20-in x 27.2")