Phono players require special equalization because of the frequency response of recording on vinyl.
The VP29 equalizes & amplifies the phono signal to a clean, & full line level for professional amplification.
The VP29 is designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a Hi-Fi level signal, & it works well w/magnetic pickups.
The VP29 is a simple yet integral part of the vintage home audio enthusiast.
It s circuitry is designed not only to provide the RIAA equalization curve, but smooth & quiet operation.
* RIAA Equalization
* RCA inputs/outputs - 1/8-inch (3.5mm) TRS output.
* AC adapter included
* I/ O Connectors: RCA, 1/8
* Input Sensitivity: 35 dBV gain at 1kHz, 47k Ohms Input Z
* Input Capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
* Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
* Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
* Max Output Level: >10dB at 1kHz at at 1% dist.
* Frequency Response: + / - 1.5dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz (Conforms to RIAA Equalization Curve)
* THD: .02 percent at 1 kHz
* S/N Ratio: >80 dB unweighted
* PWR: 12 - 18 VDC
* Size: 3.25-in x 2-in x 1.5-in
* Weight: 1 lb
INPUT: Stereo RCA jacks for connection to the phono player
OUTPUT: Stereo RCA jacks for connection to a stereo system or amplifier.
OUTPUT: 1/8-in Tip-Ring-Sleeve jack for connection to a stereo amplifier
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.