The Shure Whitelabel cartridge is a truly revolutionary piece of DJ technology.
It is an optimal choice for Digital DJs, providing superb tracking of time-coded records, & minimal sonic coloration when mixing between digital files & analog records.
Tailored for the club environment, Whitelabel features sonic characteristics including solid drop bass, flat mids, & accented highs.
w/a sleek & ergonomic design, the cartridge additionally delivers higher trackability, lower tone-arm resonance, & better skip resistance.
It also includes an adjustable stylus overhang, reliable electrical contact, & improved stylus visibility.
Integrates the head shell & cartridge into one piece
* Innovative features for today's DJs & turntables
* The new standard for club DJs
* Cartridges perform more accurately
* Requires less tracking force to stay in the record groove
* Less destruction to record groove
* Skip Resistance: high
* Output: high
* Record Wear: very low
* Sound Emphasis: solid drop bass w/detailed mids & highs