The perfect two-channel mixer for V7.
Numark, creator of the first 100% digital DJ mixer, continues to develop digital mixing w/X5.
This two-channel, 24-bit, high-resolution mixer contains high-end analog-to-digital & digital-to-analog circuitry & powerful look-ahead limiters at the master, booth, & headphone outputs to deliver virtually lossless, clip-proof audio performance.
Borrowing from the industrial design of the award-winning Numark family of ITCH controllers - NS7, NSFX, & V7 - X5 perfectly complements V7, the motorized turntable software controller.
While X5 is a perfect fit between a pair of V7s, it is also compatible w/all turntables, CD players, & other sources.
You will immediately appreciate X5's rugged, club-friendly construction, which includes high-quality knobs, buttons, & faders.
X5 employs the same ultra-long-lifetime CP PRO crossfader as the one in the universally acclaimed NS7 motorized digital DJ controller.
Performance DJs will appreciate the fit & finish of X5 along w/the mixer's professional touches, including crossfader & line-fader slope & reverse controls, channel Transform triggers, repositionable phono/line switches, three-band combination EQ/Kills on each channel, & mini-crossfader cueing control.
High-quality connections including balanced analog, S/PDIF optical & coaxial digital outputs ensure optimal transmission of DJs' performances to amplification & recording systems.
With a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 100 dB, less than 0.005% total harmonic distortion, & frequency response from ultra-wide 10 - 20,000 Hz frequency response, X5 delivers your mix to the PA, recording system, & your headphones without distortion or coloration.
Its high quality components & rugged build make it the perfect mixer for every scratch DJ.
* Looks, fit, & finish match perfectly w/a pair of V7s
* Ultra-long lifetime CP PRO crossfader, same as in NS7
24-bit circuitry for superior sound quality
* Look-ahead limiters on master, booth, & headphone outputs eliminate clipping
* Slope & reverse controls on crossfader & line faders
* Each channel offers EQ/Kills, gain, Transform
* Repositionable phono/line switches
* Dedicated mic input w/EQ
* Master (1/4-in pair, balanced), Booth (RCA, pair), S/PDIF optical & coaxial digital outputs
* Mini-crossfader cueing w/headphone tone control
* Line: 100k-Ohmsinput impedance
* Max Input = 4V
* Microphone: 5k-Ohms input impedance unbalanced 80mV rms max input
* Phono: 47k-Ohmsinput impedance
* Balanced Line: 11V rms max
* Unbalanced Line: 5.5V rms max
* Headphone: 0.5 watt into 47-Ohms
* Distortion: 0.005% typical
* SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIOS: (full mixing path, A-weighted)
* Line: Better than 102 dB
* Microphone: Better than 85 dB
* Phono: Better than 85 dB
* FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
* Line: 20 Hz- 20k Hz +/- 0.1 dB
* Phono: RIAA accuracy +/- 0.5 dB
* POWER CONSUMPTION: 12 Watt typical
* Unit Dimensions: 10-in (W) x 14.5-in (H) x 3.5-in (D)
* WEIGHT: 9.5 lbs, 11.2lbs w/transformer