This amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure.
If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-4000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 4000 watts of Instant Peak Power (700 watts RMS), the XGA-4000 is ideal for powering PA systems & DJ rigs.
To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow & a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, along w/a limiter circuit switch, DC output protection & short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-4000 boasts XLR & 1/4-inch balanced inputs, as well as RCA unbalanced inputs & three Speakon outputs.
The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect & Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 & 2.
Selectable modes for Stereo & Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 23-pound enclosure, the XGA-4000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
* 4000 Watt IPP* High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
* Front-to-rear airflow & cooling fan for thermal stability & reliability
* XLR & 1/4-in" (6.5mm Jack) balanced & RCA unbalanced inputs
* Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
* Stereo & Mono Bridge
* Variable speed fan for low noise
* Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect & bridge
* 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
* 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
* Bridge control switch
* DC output protection & Short circuit protection
* 10Hz - 50kHz frequency response at 1.5 dB
* Ground lift switch
* Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
* Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
* Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz) > 90dB
* Instant Peak Power