The power inverter converts 12 volt DC power to 110 volt AC power allowing you to use the battery in your car, RV or boat to power household electronics.
* Features Electronic Circuit Protection:
* Smart Surge Control - The inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
* Overload/Voltage Protection - When the voltage drops below 10.5 volts, an audible tone can be heard.
Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
* Short Circuit Protection - The inverter automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
* Thermal Cutoff - The inverter automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
* 2000 Watts Continuous - 4000 Watts Peak Power
* 3 AC Outlets - 2 USB Ports for powering/charging devices such as game systems, laptops, and more
* Digital Volt/Watt Meter for monitoring power usage
* Thermostat Controlled Fan and Overload Indicator
* Electronic Circuit Protection which includes: Smart Surge Control, Overload/Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, and Thermal Cutoff
* Unit Dimensions 3.5 in.
H x 8.9 in.
W x 12 in.
* Unit Weight 7.3 lbs.
* IN THE BOX: 2000 Watt Power Inverter; User Guide
* CABLES SOLD SEPARATELY