MB Quart ZA2 1500 watt five channel.
Class SQ car amplifier for a full system solution with one amplifier.
The Mono channel is 1-Ohms stable and will deliver 1000 watts of RMS power.
* Class: Class Q1 (Class D)
* Variable Voltage: 6.0V - 0.2V
* Signal to Noise: at 90dB
* Frequency Response: 10Hz-45KHz
* Crossover Type: Variable Electronic
* Crossover Frequency Range: CH1 and CH2: Switch LPF - FULL - HPF 40Hz - 4kHz
* Crossover Frequency Range: CH3 and CH4: Switch LPF - FULL - HPF 40Hz - 4kHz
* Crossover Frequency Range: CH5: 45Hz - 450Hz
* THD+N (Noise):
* Bass Boost: 0-9db
* Phase Shift: Yes: 0 - 180 degrees
* RMS Power Output @ 1 Ohms: 1 x 1000W: Channel 5 ONLY
* RMS Power Output @ 2 Ohms: 4 x 100W + 1 x 750W
* RMS Power Output @ 4 Ohms: 4 x 60W + 1 x 350W
* Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms: 2 x 300W + 1 x 500 Watts
* Total Channels: 5
* Audio Inputs: 1 Pair RCA Jacks
* Audio Outputs: 1 Pair RCA Jacks
* Power Terminal:
12v/GND: 2 ga
* Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 10 ga
* Fusing: External 1 x 150A
* Dimensions: 23.38 X 10.63 X 3.25 in; 59 x 26.6 x 8.2 cm
* Weight: 13 lbs (5.8 kg)
* Pre-Amp Circuitry: Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
* Inputs: Nickel Plated High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
* Operation Mode: 5 channel and bridged mono operation Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in five channel or bridged mono mode.
* Crossover / Signal Shaping: Switched High and Low Pass Filters
Variable LPF for 5th Channel With adjustable frequency choices between high frequency speakers and low frequency drivers can be fine tuned for a perfectly balance audio system for all passengers, regardless of the placement in the vehicle.
The 5th channel, designed for the subwoofer system utilizes a variable frequency adjustment, allowing the perfect balance of the full system, all from one amplifier.
* Class / Topology: Class SQ and Class Q1
(Class A/B and Class D) The perfect hybrid of power and technology.
Four channels of Class SQ circuitry to drive the high end speakers.
Then a 5th channel of Class Q1 that is 1 Ohms stable to drive the subwoofers of a system.
* Output Devices Technology: FLUID-FETS Uniquely selected MOSFET devices, designed specifically to augment the Class SQ and Class Q1 circuitry of all MB Quart amplifier designs.
* Heat Sink: Focused mass aluminum Unique low profile heavy duty aluminum heat-sink to dissipate heat
* Power Supply: High frequency power supply design Maximum efficiency power supply to deliver maximum power with minimal impact on the vehicles electrical system
* Bass Remote: Included Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies to be made from the control mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
* Output Connections: Nickel-Plated Nickel Plated Brass Connection with Hex Set Screw terminals allow for secure connection and resist erosion
* Connections Type: Molded / Angled Secure connection for all system wires.
Angled for ease of access for installation
* Diagnostics: Three-stage protection circuits Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
* Illumination: YES The MB Quart - Red Chiclet in the logo lights up to easily identify your amplifier as a top of the line, advanced technology choice