* 94 dB SPL 1W@1m average sensitivity
* 900 W program power handling
* 75 mm (3 in) Interleaved Sandwich Aluminum Voice Coil (ISV)
* External Neodymium magnet assembly
* Single Demodulating Ring (SDR) for lower distortion and maximum sound clarity
* Weather protected cone and coated plates
* Suitable for high performance line arrays and compact two-way systems
18 Sound's 10NW750 neodymium low frequency transducer is a state-of-the-art 10-inch woofer that combines excellent linearity with high power handling capabilities (900 W) and reduced power compression.
The external neodymium magnet assembly assures high flux concentration and excellent heat exchange.
The 75mm (3 in) inside outside aluminum voice coil employs Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV) technology.
* A sophisticated distortion reduction system has been implemented using a demodulating ring for flux modulation cancellation related to voice coil excursion, together with a copper ring for the reduction of intermodulation distortion.
* The cone is treated against extremely aggressive environment conditions.
* The compact size makes the 10NW750 an ideal choice for high performance line arrays and compact two-way systems.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.