* 102 dB SPL 1W / 1m average sensitivity.
* 100 mm (4 in) Interleaved Sandwich ISV copper voice coil.
* 600 W AES power handling.
* Excellent transient response.
* Very low power compression.
* Frequency Response: 60 to 3000 Hz
* Improved heat dissipation via unique motor design.
* Ideal for direct radiating or horn loaded midbass systems.
The 12NMB1000 is a state of the art 12-in midbass driver.
Born from the best selling ceramic brother (12MB1000) It offers extreme power handling capability with exceptional sensitivity over the midbass frequency range in a very light weight package.
It can be used with either direct radiating or horn loaded applications, as well as part of a 2 or 3-way system.
It is ideally used in stage monitor, auditorium, touring and outdoor systems.
The smooth curvilinear paper cone has a special high strength wood pulp composition designed to achieve the best possible linearity within the middle frequency range and to control bell-mode resonances around the cone.
The cone is carried by a M-roll suspension, that provides amazing dampening and excursion control.
The state-of-the-art voice coil employs our Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV) technology, in which a high strength fiberglas former carries windings on both the outer and inner surfaces.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.