This next evolution subwoofer uses a new, longer, four layer aluminum voice coil.
The result is more energy in the gap, higher sensitivity, lower distortion and better overall performance.
The 15DS115 features a 40mm long, 4.5 inch diameter (116mm) Copper Clad Aluminum Wire voice coil.
With a 1600watt AES power rating, 96 dB sensitivity, and over 14 mm of Xvar, this high energy subwoofer is a significant step forward from similar models in the B&C range.
* 4 ohms
* 3200 W continuous program power capacity
* 116 mm (4.5 in) four layer aluminum voice coil
* 35 - 1000 Hz response
* 96 dB sensitivity
* 60 mm peak-to-peak excursion before damage
* Neodymium magnet allows a very high force factor and linear excursion
* Double silicone spider with optimized compliance
* Ventilated voice coil gap for reduced power compression
* Aluminium demodulating ring for very low distortion
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.