All-analog Acoustimax, a stompbox-style acoustic preamp which raises the bar for amplified acoustic instrument sound quality.
* Fourth Generation BBE Sonic Maximizer
* Transparent, studio-quality sound.
* Extremely low-noise design.
* Outputs include: balanced DI, line level, tuner out,
* F/X loop and instrument level.
* Input and output clip indicators.
* 3 band EQ with sweep-able mid band.
* Low-frequency precise notch filter
* Phase reversal
* Ground liftLine level out
* Dedicated tuner out
* TRS effects loop
* Pre/post switchable-balanced DI output with pad
* Hardwire bypass
* Non-slip rubber bottom
* 12v power supply included
* Frequency response: 50Hz to 20kHz
* Treble +/-12dB @ 10kHz
* Mid +/-12dB @ 400kHz to 2.5kHz
* Bass +/-12dB @ 60kHz
* Notch 0 to -12dB @ 70Hz to 250kHz
* BBE: Lo Contour: +15dB @ 50Hz; Process: +15dB @ 10kHz
* Maximum output: +10dBu @ instrument jack
* Noise: Instrument jack: -98dBv (unity gain); Line out: -88dBv (+10dB gain)
* Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.05% @ 1kHz
* Impedances: Input: 2.2M Ohm, Tuner out: 2k Ohm, Line out: 1k Ohm, Instrument out: 2k Ohm
* XLR out: 600 Ohm (* 0dBu=0.775Vrms)
* Power requirements: DC inlet +12 VAC min.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.